Door overlays and window trim are available in the colors shown or can be painted to match your home’s décor (additional charges may apply.) Actual door colors may vary slightly from brochure photos due to fluctuations in printing process.
Stringently tested to meet wind load requirements
With reinforced hardware throughout the door
Designed to meet local building codes
When ordered with proper wind load options
Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
With an R-value of 12.12, it can improve the thermal efficiency of your garage space, reduce street noise, and make the door operate more quietly.
Specially treated to resist termites, weather, and fungal decay.
Snug-fitting tongue-and-groove section joints reduces wind and weather entering the garage.
Backed by up to a limited lifetime non-transferable warranty. Warranties vary by model and are available upon request. See full text of warranty document for more details.
A variety of glass options are available including: clear, obscure, and satin.
- Laminated White – providing privacy
- Low E Glass* – providing thermal efficiency
- Tempered Glass – providing enhanced safety
- Tinted Glass* – providing color options of Green, Grey, and Bronze
- Clear Lexan® Polycarbonate* – providing shatter resistance
- Multi Wall Polycarbonate – providing superior strength with UV protection and color options of Clear, White, and Bronze
- Plexiglas® Acrylic* – providing shatter resistance
The Courtyard Collection 7565 Series wind load models are constructed of polyurethane insulation and two layers of steel. Designed with decorative overlays to resemble carriage house doors, these beautiful doors not only stand up to the most stringent building codes and agency requirements, they are thermally efficient with an R-value of 12.12.