Sectional Steel Garage Doors
Thermacore® is the premier insulated door available today. It is an ideal choice for applications that demand the highest levels of thermal efficiency, air filteration, and windload resistance.
- R-Value up to 17.50
- Air Infiltration Performance up to .13 cmf at 25mph
- EPDM thermal breaks
- Unique sandwich panel construction: steel-polyurathane-steel
- Meets stringent windload requirements: ANSI/DASMA 102-1995
- Easy field repairability
- Optional pedestrian pass door (591,592,595,599 only)
- Maximum widths up to 40’2″, heights 32’1″
- High-usage package
SECTIONAL STEEL DOORS
The industry’s most comprehensive line of Insulated and Non-Insulated Sectional Steel Doors.
- Solid construction for years of dependable service
- Broad range of options for customized solutions
- Maximum widths up to 32’2″, heights up to 24’1″
- Optional steel strutting provides reinforcement in high windload applications
- Electric or chain hoist operation
An excellent solution for applications where visual access and light transmission are key considerations.
- Durable construction for reliable operation
- A variety of standard and optional features to select from
- Optional finishes include bronze anodizing and 197 standard powder coats
- Maximum widths up to 26’2″, heights 21’1″
Overhead Door Company of Portland™ has a comprehensive line of sectional steel and insulated steel products that encompass one of the industry’s most complete selection of panel profiles, gauges, track styles and hardware for commercial sectional door systems.
4015 NW St Helens Rd
Portland, OR 97210
Monday - Friday
7:30am - 5pm
Featured in the Spring 2017 issue of The Who’s Who in Building & Construction FAMILY BONDS TAKE CENTER STAGE “When we were asked to partner with the industry’s oldest and most respected garage door brand, we jumped at the opportunity,” says Jim [Stumpf, CEO of...read more