Members of Overhead Door Company’s Maintenance Program have the opportunity to save time and money by avoiding expensive breakdowns and loss of time. Additionally, properly maintaining your equipment can extend the operating life and efficiency of your garage door.
Maintenance Program Benefits:
- Discount on labor, service and repair work.
- Priority scheduling for service and repairs.
- Increased operational efficiency and reliability of your facility’s doors, docks and related equipment.
- Reduced probability of your doors, operators and dock equipment malfunctioning.
- Extended safe and useful life of your doors, operators and dock equipment.
- Decrease in long-term repair expenses.
Each Maintenance Program call includes a checklist of work performed and recommendations for any needed repairs or product replacement. Enrollment is FREE. You pay only for the discounted labor used to perform the preventive maintenance work along with any repair parts that are used per your authorization.
Maintenance Program Covered Products
Doors of all types, electric operators and all dock equipment may be included under this program.
In addition, Overhead Door Company offers maintenance service on high speed doors, automatic doors, impact doors, chain and scissor gates, hanger doors, operable walls and related type commercial, industrial and/or institutional doors and openings.
Each Maintenance Program can be individually designed for your facility’s specific doors, operators and dock equipment.
Maintenance Program Costs
Enrollment in the Maintenance Program is FREE. Member benefits begin with your first scheduled service call. You pay only for the discounted labor used to perform the preventive maintenance work along with any repair parts that are used per your authorization.
Please call us to enroll in our PM Program or complete our online form.