This aluminum full-view door, featuring a frameless design, will be the talk of the neighborhood. Envy™ Model 956 features Glass panels, mounted on top of an aluminum structure to create a completely sleek and modern look.
- ¼” tempered glass panels are mounted on top of an aluminum structure for an ultra-modern, frameless look.
- Powder coated hinges, struts and top bracket come standard, providing a finished, high-end appearance.
- Weather barrier created by vinyl seals between tongue-and-groove sections.
- Patent pending rails with glass ledge providing precision glass alignment and additional security.
Features & Options
Door Design Options
Garage Door Designs
Windows & Hardware
Aluminum and Glass Pairing
Each door is unique and built to order, therefore a slight deviation in glass alignment is possible. These doors may become hot to the touch in sustained hot weather.
Colors & Features
Powder Coat Finishes
Online color swatches are only digital reproductions of actual standards and will vary in appearance due to differences in monitor and video card output. These digital representations should not be used to finalize color selection(s). Please contact your local Overhead Door™ Distributor for actual color samples to match with your home or business.
Actual door colors may vary slightly from the website images due to fluctuations in paint or anodizing process.
- ¼” tempered glass panels mounted on top of an aluminum structure
- Powder coated hinges, struts and top bracket come standard, providing a finished, high-end appearance
- Weather barrier created by vinyl seals between tongue-and-groove sections
- Meets ASHRAE 90.1 and IECC® infiltration requirements with a third-party tested value of less than 0.4 cfm/ft2
- Meets California Code of Regulation, Title 24 air infiltration requirements with a third-party tested value of less than 0.3 cfm/ft2
4015 NW St Helens Rd
Portland, OR 97210
Monday - Friday
7:30am - 5pm
You may, at some point, find that your garage door has become a bit crooked. At best, this can be an eyesore, but it can make it difficult to use the door and can even become a security issue. You will want to fix the door as soon as possible. There are a couple of...