RESIDENTIAL AUTOMATED GATES
Regardless of the style or location of your home, adding an automated gate to your property makes an unmistakable statement about your family. Additionally, a gate is a great way to set your home apart from others in your neighborhood – a grand entrance that provides your home with security.
COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL
Your home might be your castle, but your business contains valuable inventory, equipment, and items that also deserve protection. Our commercial and industrial gates offer peace of mind for business owners at all times of the day and night. Not only that, but with so many designs to choose from, they’re also a great way to enhance the look of your property.
OUR SELECTION OF AUTOMATED GATES
Our Doorking gate models include:
• 9100-080: This commercial gate boasts built-in power and release switches, a failsafe switch that prevents inadvertent lockouts, and an entrapment prevention system that reverses the gate on contact.
• 9150-080: This heavier-duty model includes many of the same capabilities as the 9100-080, so this model is ideal for industrial properties.
• 1812 Residentual Telephone Intercom System: Use your phone as an intercom, connect directly to your existing phone line, identifiable ring for calls from gate, grant access from your telephone, and more.
We offer several Liftmaster gate products, including:
• CSW-200: This gate is ideal for high-traffic settings like apartment complexes, office parks and country estates. The access-control system uses a proprietary swinging action that dramatically reduces the risk of injury without sacrificing its aesthetic appeal.
• SL-3000: This refined yet durable slide gate operator blends aesthetic appeal with an effortless ability to handle high levels of traffic and use.
• CSW24V: This high-traffic commercial swing gate operator features a backup battery system, and as a result, allows for continuous operation in any eventuality.
• CSL24V: With a powerful wireless communication system and the same backup battery as the CSW24V, this system eliminates the need for expensive driveway wiring and can sustain up to one million operations.
• CSW24UL: This vehicular slide gate operator can be used for residential, commercial, or industrial settings. Product Guide.
• LA500UL: This vehicular swing gate operator is available with a single arm package, a primry VDC actuator arm for single swing gates, and a secondary arm for dual swing gates. Product Guide.
Byan’s Eliminator line includes the 500 and 600 Series for residential use and also the 800 and 900 series for commercial applications. For example, if you need an in-ground swinging gate option, Byan’s 1100 Series excels. However, the HYD1000 is ideal for sliding gate operations.
The 800/900 Long Series comes in 2 different voltages.
800/900 Long. This operator is normally used in applications where the gate column is too large in diameter for normal mounting dimensions or in applications where an insert cannot be mounted in the column. It will open a gate with a 90 degree swing in 12 seconds and close the gate in 14 seconds. The 800 Long is a 220 VAC Single Phase. The 900 Long is a 115 VAC Single Phase.
Here are just some of the features of the W410 system:
• Gates can easily be controlled from the app
• New low cellular plans (with or without photos)
• 1 native 26-bit Wiegand port
• 5,000 local codes and 64,000 non-local codes
• Cameras take photos on access attempts and on demand
4015 NW St Helens Rd
Portland, OR 97210
Monday - Friday
7:30am - 5pm
Most people lose or misplace items on a regular basis - and the garage door opener is not immune. Not only is it more common than you may think, but it is also exactly as annoying and frustrating as you might expect. Even if your opener always stays in your car, it...