- Before you begin DIY Programming, be aware of the following:
- For Convenience: Program your keypad BEFORE mounting.
- Program Failure: If programming fails at any point RESET your keypad.
- Locate the [Learn Code] button and the [Learn Code] redLED indicator.
Test Garage Door Opener
- Enter your PIN.
- Press the button with the arrow up / arrow down triangles.
- Press and hold the PROG button. Keep holding while you –
- Press and hold the 6 button. Keep holding while you –
- Press the key with the arrow up and arrown down triangles.
Set Your Wireless Keypad Pin
- Press the following keys in this order:    [PROG] – Red LED blinks -once per second.
- Enter your PIN (3 to 8 characters).
- Press the [PROG] key again. -Red LED blinks – twice per second and turns off.
Programming One Door Opener
- Press the [Learn Code] button once.- The red LED indicator will blink.
- Enter your PIN.
- Press the button with the arrow up / arrow down triangles -The Learn Code Indicator LED will stay on.
- Press the button with the arrow up / arrow down triangles a second time. -The Learn Code Indicator LED will turn off.
- Press the button with the arrow up / arrow down triangles a third time. -Garage Door should now move.
Programming 2 or 3 openers
Programming the Keypad
- Enter your PIN and press the [PROG] button. -Red LED blinks once per second.
- Press the [PROG] button a second time. -Red LED blinkstwice per second.
- Press the total number of Doors you wish to control. (Press either  or )
- Press the [PROG] button athird time. – Red LED blnks several times and turns off.
Programming the Door Openers
- Decide which door will be Door #1, #2 and #3. -Learn Code Indicator LED (on opener) blinks.
- Enter your PIN and press the arrow up/ arrow down triangle button. -Learn Code Indicator LED continues to blink.
- Press the number you have picked for this Door Opener , , or . -Learn Code Indicator LED stays on.
- Press the arrow up/arrow down triangle button a second time. -Learn Code Indicator LED turns off.
- Pressthe arrow up/arrow down triangle button athird time. -Door should move.
- If the garage door does not move, check the red LED on the keypad.
- If the LED is blinking rapidly, the PIN was entered incorrectly.
- Any keypad button will control the door for 30 seconds after the door starts moving.
- Rapid blinking of the LED indicates an error. After a few seconds the LED will turn off and then you can try again.
- If the red LED does not blink during use, the battery needs to be changed.
- Remove battery cover.
- Drill a 1/16″ hole for the top mounting screw.
- Install a screw into the top drilled hole, leaving a 1/8″ gap between the screw head and the wall.
- Hook the keypad over the screw.
- Markthe bottom hole then screw in the bottom screw.
- Reinstall the battery cover.
Monday - Friday
7:30am - 5pm
Most people lose or misplace items on a regular basis - and the garage door opener is not immune. Not only is it more common than you may think, but it is also exactly as annoying and frustrating as you might expect. Even if your opener always stays in your car, it...