And Good-Looking, Too
Garage doors come in a wide range of attractive styles, but looks aren’t everything. At Overhead Door Company of Portland, we know that homeowners want a nice-looking garage door that also offers energy-saving solutions. If you’re shopping around for a new garage door that goes above and beyond an eye-catching appearance, take a closer look at these insulated garage door options.
Traditional Steel Garage Doors
According to House Logic, Traditional Steel garage doors provide an affordable and low-maintenance option for homeowners. By choosing the insulated garage door panel, you can protect your garage from the elements like wind, rain and extreme temperatures. Some of the design options on Traditional Steel garage doors include:
• Panel designs – Pick your favorite from the standard, stamped or long panel garage door choices.
• Door colors – The five standard colors include white, almond, desert tan, taupe and brown. You can also choose to have the garage door painted to match your house’s color.
• Windows and glass – You can add customized windows and your glass preference to your garage door. For the glass choices, you can decide on clear, obscure, insulated, solar bronze or high-velocity impact glass.
• Wind load options – The WindStorm™ wind-load rated system is an option for select Traditional Steel garage doors. Now your garage door can withstand hurricane-force winds with no problem.
Every Traditional Steel garage door comes with an embossed wood-grain texture and resilient polyester paint finish. You’ll also find that these doors are reinforced for maximum durability and strength while maintaining a minimal weight.
The Thermacore® Collection
For maximum thermal efficiency, the Thermacore® Collection is manufactured with premium insulation construction. If your home is located in an area that experiences extreme temperatures, increased thermal protection adds comfort for your home as well as lower energy bills. In addition, the Thermacore® Collection comes with these available options:
• Panel designs – Choose from standard, stamped, long or flush panels in either seven or eight feet tall doors.
• Door colors – In addition to the standard colors, select models are available in brown, hunter green, gray, black or textured wood grain finishes in golden oak, mission oak or walnut.
• Window and glass – Window styles vary depending on the type of garage door panel you choose. On some models, you can even arrange the windows vertically or as a double row. For glass options, you can decide on insulated, tempered, obscure, solar bronze, high-velocity impact glass or Clear Lexan® shatter-resistant glass.
• Decorative accents – Finish off your premium garage door with ornamental hardware such as quality handles and hinges.
We Can Help
Both the Traditional Steel and Thermacore® Collection garage doors provide beauty, sophistication and insulation protection for your home. With so many design choices and options, feel free to visit our website today for more information.